Kanchanaburi is one of Thailand’s largest provinces, but one of the least populated. Boasting massive expanses of tropical forest, Kanchanaburi is steeped in history and is home to a range of culturally diverse groups. While the province’s famous Bridge over the River Kwae is visited by thousands of tourists each year, much of Kanchanaburi is untouched by the hand of tourism and offers some great experiences for the inquisitive traveler.
Depart your bangkok hotel sharp at 0630am for the 2 hours drive to Kanchanaburi. Stop at War Cemetery before heading to the famous River kwai bridge which was built the soldiers during second world war for a short visit before driving to 7 tiered Erawan waterfall. Hike up to the fourth tier, here you can swim in a crystal clear water. Exit the park around 1230 to have lunch in a restaurant. Around 1400 reach the Elephant camp where you will start elephant ride , then have bath with the elephant in the river. Later head on a flat water rafting in the River Kwai Yai. Start driving back to bangkok around 1630pm. Reach your bangkok hotel. End of our services.
Meals included:Breakfast, lunch
- English speaking Guide
- Private transfer including fuel and toll way fees
- Meals as indicated including bottled water
- Park entrance & attraction fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Telephone calls
Things to bring
- Camera (very useful)
- The tour is on private basis ( No other participants will join you)
- Can be arranged on any of your requested date (Flexible departure)
- Can request overnight or extension in kanchanaburi on extra
- This is a sample itinerary, and the routes and timing may change according to local conditions, but the general content of the trip will remain the same