This tour is just the introduction to the beautiful country you wish to explore.You will visit the famous floating market in Ratchaburi then go on exploring the ancient city Ayutthaya which is a world heritage site.Night market in bangkok is among the highlights which must not be missed. Grand palace and Wat Phra kaew temple are visited by most of the travelers during there bangkok stay.
Depart your bangkok hotel sharp at 0700am for an hour drive to Ratchaburi.Reach the famous dumnensaduak floating market where you will see local thai people selling fruits, vegetables and hadicrafts in the canals.Take a canal tour through the river to explore the nearby area.Around 10.00am start driving to Ayutthaya stop for lunch en route and reach the Bang Pa In summer palace.The palace was built 200 years ago .Later drive to Wat Si San Phet Temple, this temple was destroyed by the burmese during war and close to it is the Wat Phra Thaat Temple wher there is huge buddha shrine. Start driving back to Bangkok around 1600pm. Reach bangkok and head to the famous night market.There are about 3500 outlets where you can buy thai silks, handicrafts and some thai jewellry.have dinner and transfer back to your bangkok hotel.
Meals included: Lunch & dinner
Have your breakfast at the hotel and drive to the famous Grand palace before heading to the Wat Phra kaew temple. Have Lunch and head to the shopping area like pratunaam and silom or can go for Traditional Thai massage.Drive back to your hotel or airport around 1800.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Private transportation through out the trip including fuel and toll way fees
- Meals as indicated including bottled water
- Entrance & attraction fees
- Canal charges
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Internet access
- telephone calls
Things to bring
- Camera (very useful)
- Sun hat , Sun glasses and sun cream
- The tour is on private basis ( No other participants will join you)
- Accommodation can be arranged on request at a special price
- This tour is allowed for every age group
- This is a sample itinerary, and the routes and timing may change according to local conditions, but the general content of the trip will remain the same.